About SERVPRO of Jamestown / Olean
William J. Uhl, Jr.
Owners of SERVPRO of Jamestown / Olean
Businesses and residents between the south shore of Lake Erie to the area east of Allegany State Park and south into north-central Pennsylvania have a dedicated team of disaster restoration professionals in SERVPRO of Jamestown / Olean. With over 50 years of experience combined among senior management, our team can handle any loss, commercial or residential, including reconstruction projects after remediation when damage is severe.
Owner Bill Uhl stresses caring and connection with the communities we serve. We contribute to local business, civic, and philanthropic organizations such as the American Cross and Polar Plunge Chautauqua, St. Susan’s Soup Kitchen, and Adopt A Highway. Membership in the Better Business Bureau of Upstate New York, Southern Tier Builders Association, and Chambers of Commerce in the cities in our area helps link us to local growth and concerns.
We possess the two crucial things a restoration company needs to deliver the highest-quality disaster recovery outcomes for our customers -- a well-trained crew of technicians and an up-to-date and innovative inventory of efficient equipment. We also offer a robust rebuilding program directed by a 40-year veteran of the construction industry and an in-house civil engineer.
The team built over the years at SERVPRO of Jamestown / Olean is diverse and scalable for projects large and small. Our service orbit covers seven counties in two states. Our search for the highest-quality workers and the most cutting-edge equipment positions us to meet or exceeds the expectations of our customers. Advanced training and multiple certifications in a broad range of restoration, cleaning, other IICRC specialties places our team at an elevated level in terms of capability and capacity. We pledge to manage all aspects of any restoration project with skill and compassion.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- BBB of Upstate New York
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification-IICRC
- Jamestown Chamber of Commerce
- Olean Chamber of Commerce
- Southern Tier Builders Association
- Director's Silver Award
- Double Volume Award
- Millionaires Gold Award
- Rolex Recipient Award
- Chairman’s Bronze for outstanding 2018 sales performance
- Western New York Small Business Association Outstanding Business Award