Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
How Do You Know Black Mold Exists?
Physical signs of mold development might not always be as apparent as homeowners might think. In many situations, it is beneficial to identify moist and damp portions of the property capable of facilitating organisms. Further inspections by our mold specialists can signal where hidden caches of water might exist that are also capable of supporting black mold spores.
Can Surface Cleaning Strategies Remove Black Mold?
Cleaning the surface of exposed materials can often be enough to eliminate superficial black mold. Black mold can be overwhelming and stressful when physical signs exist, and mold remediation seeks to determine how specific cleaning and sanding practices can eliminate mold on the organic matter where these early symptoms surface. We have several antimicrobial cleaning detergents and solvents to remove light colonization where more direct paths like controlled demolition and media blasting are not required.
How Can Mold Damage Remediation Help?
Mold damage remediation involves multiple steps in your home, making mold removal difficult. These vary based on the hosting materials supporting colonization and the severity of exposure for mold types. These approaches aid with:
- basement mold remediation
- black mold
- attic mold
- Mold remediation
- bathroom mold removal
- mold specialists
Does Attic Mold Removal Mean Repairs?
Roof vulnerabilities can leave your attic space susceptible to moisture damages that can facilitate mold growth. Removing these damaged elements and repairing them can prevent further water exposure and recurrences of mold growth after remediation.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (716) 338-4901
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Jamestown / Olean?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (716) 338-4901
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Jamestown / Olean is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: